- Identify a positive change that would improve an organization or community with which you are familiar.
- Briefly describe the organization.
- Discuss why you feel this change is necessary and how the organization would benefit from this change.
- Be sure and build a firm case on why this change is crucial.
- Establishing a Sense of Urgency
- Identify any areas of complacency within the organization.
- From Figure 1 in Schweiger, et al. (2016), which organizational change capability would you describe as a strength of your organization? Which would you describe as a weakness? What steps will you take to address the weakness as you create a sense of urgency?
- Outline a plan for creating urgency for the positive change you have identified.
- Use the Exercise on pp. 34â€“35 of the course text, The Heart of Change, as a guideline in the process.
- Creating a Guiding Coalition
- Outline the individuals that would be important to include in your guiding coalition. You do not need to use names, but describe the role each plays in the organization.
- Identify the criteria you used for selecting your coalition.
- Discuss the contributions each role would play in guiding the change process.
- Defend why this group is ideal for this coalition over other possibilities.
Brain essay is a licensed Academic Writing Service created to offer academic help to students from all parts of the world. Our writing services are unique and offer more than just a piece of assignment. We have a pool of extremely qualified and experienced writers who do your assignments with dedication.
Simple Ordering Process
Any Given Deadline
24/7 Custommer support
Website live chat:
+1 (205) 286-5157