- Utilizing workshop readings, the workshop devotional, and your own online research, write a 3-page paper answering the following question:
- ‘‘It is not necessary for a country to control its health care expenditures, since they may reﬂect the desires of the populace. As the United States becomes wealthier, and as medical care interventions become more effective in improving health, spending more on our national wealth on medical care is good, not bad.’’ Take a side and defend your reasons for agreeing or disagreeing with this statement.
- In the paper, be sure to:
- Include an introduction and conclusion.
- Define, describe, and illustrate each key concept.
- Apply biblical principles where appropriate.
- Defend your position, citing research and/or evidence to support your arguments.
- Your paper should include at least three citations from the textbook, articles, or other credible sources. Your citations must be in proper APA format.
- Submit your draft using the Dropbox (TurnItIn will be enabled) prior to submitting your final paper.