Red Rock Rapids
· The company sells multiple trips. Each customer can book many trips, and each trip can be booked by many customers (5 points).
· The same customer can book only one trip on one day (5 points).
· Each booked trip has only one instructor. Each instructor can accompany many booked trips (5 points).
· Each river can be the base for many trips, but each trip is based only on one river (5 points).
· There are four possible levels of difficulty of the trips: 1 (Easy), 2 (Intermediate), 3 (Difficult), and 4 (Insane) (10 points).
· There are four possible levels of customer expertize: 1 (Beginner), 2 (Intermediate), 3 (Advanced), and 4 (Expert) (10 points).
Use the attached scenario and business rules to solve the Snake River Adventures problem. Attach your solution, including the dependencies among the fields of the original table. The Crow’s Foot diagram showing the tables, PKs/FKs, strong/weak relationships, connectivity and cardinality.