Instruction For Your Signature Assignment Address The Following Components And A
For your Signature Assignment, address the following components and apply the various concepts learned throughout the course:
- Identify a special education topic and explain why you are interested in further exploring it.
- Identify a related problem statement or “The problem is…” and indicate why this is a research-worthy issue in special education.
- Evaluate previous legislation and/or litigation as well as any current legal issues and perspectives pertaining to your problem statement and summarize your findings.
- Explain the impact of your problem on administrators, teachers, support personnel, students, and parents.
- Identify students that you believe are most likely to be influenced as an outcome of researching your problem, and then indicate special education services they may need to receive and explain why.
Length: 12-15 pages, not including title and reference pages.
References: Minimum of 5 scholarly resources.
Need your ASSIGNMENT done? Use our paper writing service to score good grades and meet your deadlines.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper