- Review and select one of the case studies provided in the assignment resources below to evaluate.
- Evaluate the case study by answering each of the following:
- Identify each step of the SDLC and explain how the case study did or did not meet the requirements of each step.
- Identify the role of the HIM professional in each step of the SDLC as it relates to the case study.
- Identify what went wrong in the case study and how this could have been avoided by relating it to the SDLC.
- Identify what went right in the case study and how this supports the SDLC.
- Explain how the HIM professional can take part in the planning, design, selection, implementation, integration, testing, evaluation, and support of health information technologies. (Each concept should be addressed).
- Submit your evaluation report in the form of an APA formatted 3 to 4-page document (not counting title or reference page) with at least four references.