March is Women’s History Month and April is National Poetry Month. For this assignment, we are going to combine the two.
1. Choose a female poet.
2. List 12 biographical facts about her life. Cite your source.
3. Copy/paste one of her poems that you prefer. Cite your source.
4. In 80+ words, analyze what you think the poem means and/or what the poet is saying.
5. In 80+ words, discuss why you chose this poem and how it affects your life and/or impacts the world.
6. Copy/paste a visual that expresses the essence of the poem. Cite your source.