This document is an analysis of local, state, or federal health policy.
- Select a state health policy reform innovation
- Discuss the rationale for the policy, how it was adopted (e.g., federal waivers, passage by state legislature), the funding structure, and (to the extent statistical data are available) its impact. ethical outcome based on evidence.
- Examples of state innovations include Maryland’s hospital rate setting, Vermont’s single payer system, and Massachusetts’ health reforms
- The is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- The is to be formatted per current APA style,6 pages in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page. Document MUST INCLUDE AN ABSTRACT.
- Incorporate a minimum of 6 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.
- Journal articles and books should be referenced according to current APA 7 ed style. NO WEBSITES allowed for reference entry. Include doi, page numbers, etc. Plagiarism must be less than 10%.