Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 2: Integrating Culture and Diversity in Decision Making: The CEO and Organizational Culture Profile
Due Week 8 and worth 200 points
- Provide a brief (one  paragraph) description of the organization you chose to research.
- Examine the culture of the selected organization.
- Explain how you determined that the selected organization showed the signs of the culture that you have identified.
- Determine the factors that caused the organization to embody this particular culture.
- Determine what type of leader would be best suited for this organization. Support your position.
- Imagine that there is a decline in the demand of product(s) or services supplied by the selected organization. Determine what the change in culture would need to be in response to this situation.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Explore how individual differences, personality traits, and perspectives impact the productivity of an organization.
- Review learning theories and their relationship to organizational performance.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in organizational behavior.
- Write clearly and concisely about organizational behavior using proper writing mechanics.
here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.