- The student researched the legal statues affecting the selection and hiring of employees.
- The student identified the number and type of positions that need to be filled at the new office. Moreover, the student discussed qualifications, e.g., education level and number of years of experience, associated with each position.
- The student researched, evaluated and chose several selection devices such as interviews or ability tests to reject or accept applicants. Moreover, the student assessed the weaknesses and strengths of these selection devices.
- The student researched, evaluated and chose whether or not to utilize integrity testing and drug testing.
- The student applied correct APA, style, usage, grammar, and punctuation.
- The student supported the research paper with at least four different scholarly sources such as research journals, research studies, government or accredited educational institutions websites.
5 – 7 slides